Saturday, June 21, 2014

Fireworks Gallery

Fireworks Gallery<br /><br />Four of my pieces are being published in International Contemporary Artists V1! It should be out in May. The pieces that will be in the book are these. No Lyme Disease is going to stop me! Six of my other pieces of mine were published In Contemporary Sculptor last September. I became Martha Stewarts American made Audience Choice Artist but it happens only with a ton of work on my part!I have been a contemporary artist since 2003. I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease where I was told doing much of anything creative moving forward would be impossible from damage to my brain. Since then, I have sold 1500+ original pieces starting with my Wall Dancers I now am recycling found objects. My work now can be seen at 4 Art Inc Gallery where my work I have found a wonderful new home in the well known Zhou Bros. Art Center. The holiday focuses on gatherings of family and friends to pray for and remember friends and family members who have died. It is particularly celebrated in Mexico, where it is a national holiday. The celebration takes place on November 1 and 2. Traditions connected with the holiday include building private altars honoring the deceased using sugar skulls marigolds leaving them as gifts.<br /><br />I really enjoy creating some of my pieces in this theme. Besides recycling found objects I also do my polymer work on the pieces. I love the idea of the tribute to their loved ones. So I create pieces of love respect<br /><br />Should you like to purchase items with the Day Of The Dead theme on them you can find phone covers, laptop bags to pillows in my Zazzle store. The physical pieces are in my Etsy store. Prints cards are available on Fine Art Ameriica. Enjoy! Hug.<br /><br />20% Off IPhone IPad Cases! Use Code: SPRINGGADGET Ends Friday. You apply the the discount at checkout so dont freak at the price it will be lower when you apply the code!<br /><br />Ihave been a contemporary artist since 2003. I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease where I was told doing much of anything creative moving forward would be impossible from damage to my brain. Since then, I have sold 1500+ original pieces starting with my Wall Dancers I now am recycling found objects. We cannot be giving away our original artwork so we have to get creative!<br /><br />Six of my pieces are now published in the Contemporary Sculptor table book<br /><br />My work now can be seen at 4 Art Inc Gallery where my work I have found a wonderful new home in the famous Zhou Bros. Art Center.<br /><br />I just won Martha Stewarts American Made Audience Choice Artist an emerging artist On Art Jury it does not matter! Money is TIGHT!<br /><br />These are so much fun! Those who know me have seen my house needless to say it is WILD! From a 10 x foot clock/shelves we built to my house is FILLED with trades with my artist buds, Not a print in the house! I wanted some funky throw pillows so I decided to turn my KeRicTures into 20 x 20 throw pillows. Design on front AND back!I made phone covers with my work, laptop bags, courier bags, mousepads, Kindle IPad covers now ta da! Pillows!.

No comments:

Post a Comment